#WCW: Facts About Mrs. Joke Silva You May Not Know
Today, we are celebrating our prolific actress and Mother, Mama Nollywood. If you have been watching her movies before she had Grey hairs and you are not married yet, Come Closer, Don’t be shy, a little closer, Raise your hands, WHERE ARE THE USHERS, someone needs prayers.. hahahahahahaha…
Back to facts about Mrs Ajoke Silva you may not know
1. Joke Silva was born on the 29th of September, 1961. No matter how bad you are in mathematics, you should be able to calculate that she will be 56years this September
2. She is Married to Baba Nla, Mr. Olu Jacobs. And they have been married since 1981. I’m so proud of their marriage. Nowadays, celebrities marriage be like cooking Indomie. 5mins to cook. E no dey last. These are the kinds of people who should be marriage models not those ones that will marry for 3months and break up because the man forgot to flush toilet
3. A graduate of the University of Lagos and Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London
4. She began acting in the 1990s
5. She was born in a Family of four to a Lawyer Father and a Doctor Mother.
6. At first, her family didn’t support her ambition of being an actress but after a while, they accepted it. look where it has brought her today. if you believe in that dream you have for your self, don’t be quick to let go no matter the challenges. hold on, soon those who dont believe in you will turn to you when they see progress
7. In 2012, she was appointed a Goodwill Ambassador of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
8. She is a happy mother of Two
9. Aunty Joke is the Director of Studies at the Lufodo Academy of Performing Arts, while her husband chairs it.
10. Silva is a philanthropist and a strong supporter of women’s emancipation and empowerment, contributing to their education, training and progress