Your closet will never be the same
Any woman with too many clothes (hey, we’re not here to point fingers) knows that storing them in your closet can be a bit of a nightmare, especially if your cupboard is basically the size of a shoe box.
Of course, you could go by that classic rule of one in, one out that Parisians are so fond of, but if you really don’t fancy chucking anything away, we’ve got a few nifty closet storage tips for you here, courtesy of the internet.
We promise these are real game-changers…
1. Add dividers to your drawers
So simple but look how effective this is. OCD heaven.
2. Hang your bras behind your door
The trick here is to use every possible space you can.
3. Picture rail shoe rack
Not only is this a pretty feature, it also means you can just pick your shoes at a glance.
4. Expose your wardrobe
We like the idea of curating pieces and displaying them on a rail, shop style. This ladder one has serious Anthropologie vibes. Just switch things around every week for fun.
5. Scarf holder
Save yourself the trouble of hunting down your scarf under all those coats, and go for this clever hack instead.
6. Store your hangers on a chain
This is a pretty effective way to double your closet space.
7. Use your stair space
Sure, it might cost a bit to convert your stairs into drawers, but we can all agree the pay off will be worth it.
8. Colour code your wardrobe
That’ll make picking your outfit that much easier.
9. Shoe bookshelf
While we love a well-stocked bookshelf in the lounge, this shoe-filled one appeals to us for the bedroom.
10. DIY coat stand
Useful and a decorative feature too.
11. Bag display
Be proud of your bag collection.
12. Under bed storage
Beats your standard Ikea bed, doesn’t it?
13. Jewellery frame
Keep and eye on your precious jewellery by hanging it on a pretty frame.
We don’t know about you, but we know how we’re spending our weekend…
Who needs Mary Kondo when you’ve got these? Exactly.
Source: Marie Claire
You May Also Like
- Want To Build Up Your Wardrobe? Here Are Some Tips
- These Booties Will Bring Your Shoe Game Back to Life
- 6 Fresh Ways to Wear Bootcut Jeans
- The Prettiest Blush Pink Items to Add to Your Closet For Spring
- The Prettiest Blush Pink Items to Add to Your Closet
- Street Style Inspiration For This Season
- Quirkiest Shoe Trends Of 2016
- Shoe Trends You Can’t Miss Out on This Season
- Breathtaking Walk In Closets To Inspire Every Fashionista
- 6 Style Tips on How To Rock Those Mum Jeans
- Outfit Ideas For Date Nights When You Have Nothing To Wear
- The Magic Of The Baggy Dungaree