Well, because i can, i am going to showing you different ways to have one of my favorite things in the world…hmm, am yearning for some just thinking about it on my bread spread thickly, lol, in case you do not know what am talking about here is a definition;
1. the world’s yummiest hazelnut chocolate spread.
2. a highly addictive source of happiness.
3. the most popular type of comfort food.
Now that I’ve told you the meaning of Nutella from my very own dictionary/perspective, I’ll share with you simple and delicious ways to eat Nutella.
1. Straight from the jar, with a spoon.
2. Ditch the spoon, use your fingers to eat and lick straight from the jar!
3. Chocolate up your sponge cake. Using a butter knife, spread Nutella on top of the sponge cake once it cools down after it is baked.
4. Spread Nutella over your stack pancakes.
5. Insert toothpicks into marshmallows, and then dip the spongy candy into Nutella and enjoy the gooey bites.
6. Make a delicious cup of Nutella hot chocolate. All you need to do, is to substitute the cocoa powder or milo beverage with 2 spoons of Nutella. You can add more if you like your hot chocolate sweet!
7. Add a spoonful of Nutella over your favorite flavor of ice cream as a topping.
8. Make a Nutella biscuit/cookie sandwich! Get two biscuits/cookies (my favorite is McVitie’s Digestive), spread some Nutella on both of them, stick them together and indulge in a light snack.
9. Fill a small bowl with Nutella and use it as a dipping beside a fruit platter. The taste of Nutella works best with strawberries, bananas, apples, and pears.
If you do not have a sweet tooth whatsoever, think of this as snacks for the children who might come over this holiday….i know right! genius!