I am pretty much confused as to what season we are experiencing, one day its cool and humid, the next day the sun sets your skin on fire and every breathe you take in is like hot air, frying your lungs. Well, with air pollution, climate change and depletion of the ozone layer, it is imperative that you take proper care of your skin if its going to be exposed to the sun, as harmful rays could damage your skin.
- Once it is past 12 noon, the intensity of the sun is accompanied with harmful rays, so stay indoors.
2. If you must step out, use creams that have ultraviolet protection
3. Often times while applying sunscreen, we forget to apply on the Ears, toes and v line of the neck, its important you apply on these areas.
4. Wear cotton clothes mostly, they serve as protection too so your skin does not have direct contact with the sun.
5. Because of the sun’s intensity, the skin gets dehydrated, even if you do not feel dehydrated, its important you drink water as often as you can.
6. An umbrella is not such a bad idea too.