Some of the deodorants, antiperspirants contain strong chemicals and using them in daily life may affect the skin. Some of the harmful agents that affect the skin body includes propylene, aluminum and parabens.’
1. Naturally Bleach Underarms With Potato To Get Rid Of Underarm Darkness: Potato has mild acidic properties that act as great natural bleaching agent. Unlike lemon that works as a strong natural bleaching agent and can irritate your skin, the potato does not irritate the skin. Because of its mild acidic nature, it can be applied on sensitive skin as well.
Grate a potato and squeeze out its juice. Apply the juice over the underarms / armpits, using your fingers or a cotton ball. Let it sit there for about 10-15 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
2. Cucumber – A Skin Lightener To Reduce Underarms Darkness: Cucumber is another natural ingredient that has skin lightening properties, just like potatoes.
Simply you rub cucumber slice over your underarms or grate a cucumber and apply its juice on your underarms. Apply this remedy once or twice a day regularly to see positive results in a few days.
3. Orange Peel: Oranges contain bleaching / exfoliating properties that help to lighten the dark underarms, and also can be used as a natural deodorant. It acts as a natural scrub for your armpits and prevents the darkness by removing the dead skin cells.
- Peel the orange and leave the skin to dry under the sun.
- Grind into a power.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of powdered orange peel with enough rose water and milk.
- Stir into a thick paste and apply to the underarms.
- Gently scrub the underarms and leave for 15minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Repeat 3 times a week.