OK, now for her *~BeAuTiFuL~* how-to:
1. Pick flowers you’re absolutely obsessed with (and that go with your outfit) to create your flower crown.
2. Cut ten 6-inch pieces of thin florist wire, and a few 4- or 5-inch pieces, so you have them at the ready.
3. Pick and cut your starting filler greenery. And remember to leave a long stem, so you have a base to build off of.
4. Wrap a smaller piece of wire around the first flower to make sure it’s secure and sturdy. You’re going to want to make sure this starting piece is extra long, since you’ll be securing the ribbon to tie it on later.
5. Cut more filler.
6. Add the filler, as well as a smaller bunch of flowers an inch or so behind the starter stem. Continue to wrap the florist wire around the stems to secure them.
7. Voilà! Your starting piece of your flower crown is finished! Make sure you have a stem sticking out of the bottom so you have something to keep building off of. Now, add the statement flowers!
8. Choose your statement flower of choice and snip off most of the stem, leaving some of it so you can fish the wire through to eventually keep it facing forward.
9. Push the wire through the stem and out of the center of the flower.
10. Make sure to bend a hook at the end of the wire, and then pull the wire toward you, so the hook hangs onto the middle of the flower, anchoring it.
11. Wrap the wire around the stems of your previous filler, making sure the flower faces out along the arch of the crown.
12. Continue adding more filler, wrapping the wire around the stems, followed by another statement flower of your choice.
13. This is what the underside of your crown should look like. Remember to always make sure you leave the stems jutting out, so you have something to keep building on.
14. Repeating steps 2 through 7, create an identical end piece to attach to the opposite end of your flower crown to finish it.
15. YAY! You did it! Now, admire your creation. Just kidding, you’re not done yet.
16. Tie on your ribbon by taking a 2-foot piece of ivory ribbon, creating a loop around your green starter stem, and sliding the ends of the ribbon through it. Then, secure it by tying a knot around the loop you just created to keep it from unraveling. Then let the rest of the ribbon to hang. Repeat on the other side.
17. Choose how you’d like to wear your flower crown and tie it just below the crown of your head in a bow or knot.
18. Enjoy the hell out of your new, fresh, gorgeous accessory!
19. Instagram!! Pin!! Tweet!! Admire! Make your friends jealous!