The style checklist for any other day of the week is a far cry from that of Sunday; this is because churches have certain spoken and unspoken rules about them, a pastor would say “if you feel the need to drag down your skirt every time then you shouldn’t wear it to church”. From this statement alone you can clearly see that the checklist would most certainly be different:
Lets go over a few points shall we;
- Fitted but not too or extremely tight.
- Below, knee light or slightly above the knee.
- Deep V’s or plunging necklines are banned
- Too tight pants/trousers is a No No
- Boubou’s and caftans are best
- Blings and jewelries are too be minimal
Okay… the list is long and would get longer if I continued… Lets just sum it up with one word MODEST, and so find below church outfit ideas that sum up the word.
What your take? Which look do you like best? Tell us in the comment section below.