Mom jeans started making a comeback a few years ago, and they’re still going strong. I never thought I would say this, but some girls can make these loose, high-waisted jeans look really awesome!
I also put it together because I’m kind of bored of seeing skinny jeans on literally everyone. Go out, buy yourself a pair of comfy jeans, and learn how to wear them so you look like an actual Instagram famous fashion blogger… or just so you feel really great about yourself. Whatever works.
1. A fitted blazer and top, plus heels, makes even the most ’80s-looking mom jeans look professional and chic.
. 2. Brighten up your mom jeans with a colorful sweater and shoes. This look is super ’80s but also perfect.
3. Give your mom jeans more of a normcore vibe by wearing them with socks and chunky sandals
4. Mom jeans don’t need to be baggy, though – they can be tighter too, like these. With luxe items like a nice shirt, leather jacket, and cute heels, classic jeans get upgraded fast.
5. Feeling bold? A small crop top, big shoes, and a slim cardigan make any pair of mom jeans stand out.
- 6. Double-up on the denim. Do this with signature pieces, that have striking ornaments like these gold buttons.