What’s for Dinner? A frequently asked question, as Nigerians with most of meals Carbs loaded, it is usually difficult to have a healthy dinner without the carb factor. There are simple meals you can have as dinner.
1. HERB AND CHICKEN RICE
- chopped Bay leave
- Scent leave
- Curry leave
- Mix them all together and 30 minutes are all you’ll need to make this delicious protein-filled meal. To amp up the fiber count and boost your dinner’s satiety factor, add some chopped onions to give it the zing!
2. ROASTED OR BAKED FISH
- Mackerel, Catfish, Crocker or Tilapia
- fresh pepper
- Fresh tomato
- Garlic, ginger
- Open fish up and stuff with ingredients, bake or grill for 30 minutes.
3. CHICKEN, LEMON AND SWEET POTATOES
- Sweet potatoes
- chop potatoes and fry, chop chicken and fry, then mix them all up in a pot, squeeze in some lemon and spinach with spices then steam for 20 minutes.