If you’re heading out of town for Memorial Day Weekend, don’t waste any time stressing about what to pack! We did all the hard work for you, picking out some of the most stylish warm-weather essentials you’ll need, whether you’re going to the beach, the pool or the lake (or really just laying out in your backyard). Scroll down to see the most essential essentials.
Start this holiday weekend with a subtle touch of red, white and blue. A red-and-white gingham dress — the print is a big trend this season — doubles as a cute coverup or party dress. A swimsuit is a necessity,obviously, so opt for this bold colored shelf bra bikini (another hot trend this summer) from celebrity-favorite brand Solid & Striped. Pack a few separates, too, like this red lace off-the-shoulder crop top and pair it with some star-embroidered cut-offs.
When looking for add-ons, find ones that will work for any and all of your summer looks. Because slides are the new flip-flops, we’re into these Kate Spade New York slip-ons right now (plus, we’re loving the pop of yellow!). No getaway is complete without a fun pair of sunglasses, and this round vintage style pair from Forever 21 is super cute and affordable. Pair them with a cute a bandana beach hat, like this one from Banana Republic. Don’t forget your bag — go for a versatile straw market style.
Don’t forget these fun must-haves! A palm print float is totally Instagram-worthy, sunscreen is an absolute necessity (Clinique’s is SPF 50 and smellsamazing) and a tassel beach towel will round out your chic look when you lay out (this one is actually from Target and comes in a variety of fun colors!).
You May Also Like
- 12 Shirtdresses That Will Make Your Day o Much Easier
- 13 Shorts You Need For Weekends
- The Red Hot Pants That Stopped Me in My Tracks
- Here’s how to delay your period
- Top 10 Wedding Photographers In Nigeria
- 9 Chic Summer Cotton Dresses
- 10 Easy, Breezy Summer Tops for Curvy Ladies
- Curve-Friendly Shorts For Endowed Women
- 6 Hawt Beach Outfits for the Hottest Destinations of 2017
- 15 Waterproof Eyeliners That Won’t Run Down Your Face
- These Booties Will Bring Your Shoe Game Back to Life
- Destinations That Make Amazing Summer Vacation Spots