What you will need:
1 Cup Flour
1 Table Spoon Sugar
1 Table Spoon Baking Soda
1 1/2 Cup Milk
1 Tea Spoon Vanilla Extract
1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (I use the Hershey’s one yum!)
Pinch of Salt
1. In a large bowl, crack the eggs and beat them with a mixer until they become fluffy and filled with bubbles.
2. In another bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together.
3. Add the batter you mixed in step 2 onto the eggs in step 1 and beat thoroughly. Make sure you mix very well, until batter is a whitish/yellowish color and is creamy.
4. Pre-heat a wide pan, and add a few drops of oil/butter to it. Spread it across the entire pan to prevent any sticky situations.
5. Using a ladle, scoop up some of the batter and lay it in the middle of the pan.
6. Sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips on top of the to be cooked pancake in the pan, be sure to space them out, as they will melt and spread.
7. Reduce the heat, so that the pancakes are cooked from the inside out. Once the edges turn a golden brown, it’s time to flip and cook the other side the same.
Voila, you have yourself some chocolate chip pancakes. Leave a bowl of chocolate chips on the side and some fruits, it will make for a spectacular breakfast.