Daily life can result in callouses on your fingers and palms. Rough skin can be caused by drying, chapping, and your skin’s response to ordinary chemicals. If you want to make your skin soft like a baby, there are easy home treatments that you can try yourself. Other simple strategies can help soften your hands as well.
Apply olive oil and sugar. Olive oil is a great skin moisturizer. Pour about 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil into your palm. Add a teaspoon of sugar. With one finger, mix the sugar into the olive oil until it is a gritty mixture. Then rub your palms together, spreading the oil and sugar mixture to cover your skin.
- Inexpensive olive oil will be fine for this remedy.
- Rub your hands together for several minutes, making sure all your skin is covered. After you’ve rubbed your hands well, gently rinse with water.
Soak your hands in egg yolks. Separate an Egg into egg yolk and whites. Put the egg yolk into a small bowl, and set the egg whites aside. Add 1 teaspoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of almond powder, and a few drops of rosewater to the egg yolk. Stir well.
- Rub well into your hands for 10 minutes or so, making sure to cover all your skin.
- Allow mixture to sit for about 10 minutes more.
- Gently rinse the mixture from your hands, and dry
Carry out these two instructions as often as you can, and you’ll be amazed at the results