Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 45 mins
You can use any other type of fish for this recipe. It works well with flaky fish.
- Combine ingredients 2 through 7 in a blender or food processor. Process until coarse.
- With a sharp knife, make some deep incisions on both sides of each fish
- Place the fish in a large baking dish and pour over the puréed sauce. Top with chopped onions & peppers
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 – 35 minutes or until the fish is cooked
- Serve with rice and plantain