Bad days happen, and that’s okay, but the downside is that sometimes they just really get to us! Fear not, for a bad day can be fixed; luckily there are simple things you can do to help you de-stress, and get back up again.
No matter what you’re going through, take charge of your life and find the route to happiness. It’s time to relax and kiss your bad day goodbye… Here are 25 simple ways to de-stress when you have a bad day.
1. Watch your favorite movie.
2. Take a walk in a garden, park or even a street!
3. Write your feelings down in a journal.
4. Practice yoga poses for stress relief.
5. Drink a cup of green tea.
6. Listen to (really!) happy songs.
7. Have a relaxing hot bath.
8. Treat yourself to some desserts; cookies, donuts, brownies, etc.
9. Fill in a coloring book.
10. Blast your favorite song, and sing along!
11. Catch up with an old dear friend.
12. Disconnect and take a break from social media.
13. Dance, literally like nobody is watching!
14. Play with your favorite pet, and/or kid.
15. Watch funny videos, browse GIFs, and look up memes!
16. De-clutter your home, starting with your bedroom.