Avocado salad with grilled chicken.
– 1 skinless chicken breast
– 2 tsp olive oil
– 1 avocado fruit
– 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
– 1 tbsp chopped parsley
– 1 tomato
– ½ chopped red onion
How to make avocado salad with grilled chicken
– A night before, you need to put the chicken breast into yoghurt, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper so it stays juicy and soft after you grill it.
– Put the chicken breast on the grill, until it’s very well cooked but not burnt.
– Cut the salad ingredients…the avocado, the chopped parsley, the red onion and the tomato and mix them all together in a bowl.