If you are wary about this chicken being too hot, dont be. Stated pepper quantity seasons perfectly without being overwhelmingly hot. If you want the chicken super hot, use one teaspoon each instead of half.
• 5 attached chicken legs
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• ½ teaspoon each – Black, white, Cameroon, chili and pepper flakes
• 2 maggi cubes
• Salt – to taste
• Preheat oven to 450F
• Cut into desired sizes
• Combine chicken with listed spices
• Line an oven tray which parchment or baking rack. Oil lightly
• Arrange chicken pieces on tray and bake for 35 minutes or until crispy and cooked through.
• Enjoy chicken alone, with smoothie or super cold Ijebu Garri. Make sure you come back and thank me.