#MCM: FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT RICHARD MOFE-DAMIJO(RMD)
If you dont know who RMD is and you are Nigerian, it’s either you are still breastfeeding or you have been a monk in the mountains all you life.. lmao…
we love this Handsome gentleman so so much. most of us ladies have a crush on him.
here are some facts about RMD you may not know.
1. Richard Mofe-Damijo was born on the 6th of July 1961. 1961, and he still looks very young. dear future husband, hope you are planning to ask him how he does it so you can replicate. i cant have you looking 80 when you are 60 oooo
2. He was a former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State
3. Mofe-Damijo was born in Aladja community of Udu Kingdom, near Warri, Delta State. Although he bears an Itsekiri name, he is an Urhobo man. Sometimes i think he is yoruba, i wont lie.. *covers face
4. He has two degrees. Theatre Arts from UNIBEN and Law from UNILAG. so he is a lawyer also? too much juice!!!!
5. His First Wife died in 1996. She bore him a Child
6. He married Jumobi Adegbesan with whom he has 4 children.
7. He is a father of 5 lovely Children. them fine die…….
8. He has been nominated for 6 awards of which he won Half of them
9. His Firth Son Got Married in Dec. 2013
10. He lost weight for a movie role and Nigerian said he had cancer. the gist went so round we were so scared only for him to come back fresher with White beard.. we love you RMD