There are different types of recipe’s that are recommended for a foodie and one of the one’s you should have in your arsenal is the beef stir fry recipe. I love the beef stir fry sauce and this is because its simple yet tasty and delicious and you can never go wrong when you serve it to your guest.
The stir-frying is a Chinese technique and the beef Chinese stir fry recipe is something that the whole world has fallen in love with, every country has mastered the recipe in a way that suits their taste range. Now the reason why stir fry has been hailed as a form of healthy style of cooking is because in many of the recipe’s there is an array of fresh vegetables involved in the cooking and the stir frying with little oil may reduced some of the nutrients but compared to boiling many of the important nutrients and vitamins needed is still very much available.
Below is what you’ll need to prepare this delicious delicacy;
- 2 kg flank steak (you can get this at a supermarket already sliced)
- 2 large onions
- 2 scotch bonnet peppers (Ata-Rodo) – minced (optional)
- 6 cups green vegetable (broccoli and asparagus if you like)
- 2 sticks of Carrots
- 1/2 tsp ginger and garlic (optional)
- 6 tablespoons oil (divided)
- Black pepper
- Sesame Seed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch