1. First thing you need to do to have a good posture, is to strengthen your upper body muscles. You need to regularly make chest exercises. Push-ups and yoga are perfect for improving your body posture.
2. What you need to do next to have a good posture, is to start reminding yourself every day and every hour that you have to suck in your stomach. This technique helps you straighten your back, as your stomach supports your back.
3. When standing or sitting down waiting for something, place your hands behind your back, cross them and make your hands touch your elbows. Some stretching will remind you that you need to keep your back straight to feel better.
4. Another tip to help you have a good posture, is to always try to stand on the balls of your feet. This will help you maintain your back straight and your chest out.
5. If you spend too many hours working on a desk, take standing breaks. It’s a simple step, but it will definitely help you have a good posture.
6. Believe it or not, walking with books on your head like you see in the movies every day for a few minutes is actually an exercise. And it’s a great exercise to maintain a straight body posture.