Household Tricks To Lighten Dark Buttocks(Bum)
Dark buttocks or black bum is a common skin problem that may occur in people of all ages. Whether you are a teenager(boy/girl), young(man/woman) or an older person you may also suffer from this problem because skin on your buttocks is usually rough as compared to other body parts but if you don’t give it proper attention and even neglect this during bathing, it gradually turns dark. Let’s have a look on some common causes behind darkening of buttocks:
Common Causes For Dark Buttocks
- (i) Accumulation of dirt, dust, dead and dark skin cells
- (ii) Lack of Skin Cleansing and lack of Exfoliation of buttocks areas
- (iii) Hyperpigmentation (Excessive production of skin darkening pigment Melanin on specific areas)
- (iv) Post Acne Scars
- (v) Lack of Skin Moisture
- (vi) Skin Friction against tight garments
- (vii) Sitting Pressure on Skin or Sitting down on same hard place for many hours
- (viii) Poor hygiene
Dark and uneven skin tone not only cause a feeling of embarrassment but also lowers your self esteem. However you can get rid of dark buttock by following some natural home remedies that are given below:
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and help a lot to improve skin complexion. Soak a cotton ball in lemon juice and cleanse your buttock skin.You can also rub half lemon on dark buttock areas for 2-3 minutes in circular movements and leave the skin for 10-15. When lemon juice dries up, rinse it off with lukewarm water. After cleansing don`t forget to apply a good moisturizer. If you don`t have a good moisturizer you can simply massage your skin with olive oil. This is one of the most simple and effective natural tip to get rid of dark buttocks.
2. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter has shown excellent results in improving skin complexion including dark skin on your buttocks. It deeply penetrates into skin layers and effectively aids in fading away the dark spots and helps a lot to give you an even skin tone. Anti-oxidation properties of coco butter protect the skin from the free radicals, toxins and dust which are responsible for cellular damages and darkening of skin.You can massage the dark buttock with cocoa butter half an hour before bath or simply massage the dark areas with cocoa butter and let it stay for 15-30 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm warm.
Natural skin bleaching and antioxidant properties of turmeric are very helpful to get rid of dark buttocks. You can enhance the skin lightening effect of turmeric by adding some sandalwood powder and honey.
Take 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and add 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix them well to make a thick paste and then apply the mixture on the affected areas. Regular application will show you remarkable result within few days.
4. Oatmeal, Yogurt and Lemon Juice
Buttocks skin exfoliation at least once per week is essential to remove dark and dead skin cells. When we talk about gentle skin exfoliation then oatmeal comes at the top of the list. Make a thick paste by mixing 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it on the dark and uneven skin tone of your buttocks. Massage for 2-3 minutes and leave for 15-30 minutes. When this paste dries up rinse it off with lukewarm water.This paste works as a good exfoliant and natural bleaching agent and help a lot to get rid of dark buttocks. Repeat this twice per week and see the difference within one month.
5. Orange Peel, Lemon Peel and Curd
An other effective buttocks skin whitening scrub is a mixture of orange peel, lemon peel and curd. Both orange peel and lemon pee act as excellent skin scrub while skin moisturizing as well as deep skin cleansing properties of curd are very helpful to get rid of dark buttocks. Take 1 tablespoon of dried orange peels and 1 table spoon of dried Lemon Peels. Mix 2 table spoons of curd(yogurt). Blend them well and then apply on dark areas of buttocks and massage in circular motion for 2-3 minutes. Leave this mixture for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse off.
6. White Cane Sugar, Avocado Oil and Aloe vera gel
Take 1 tablespoon of White Cane Sugar, 1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil and half tablespoon of Aloe vera Or Vitamin E Oil. Mix them well and apply on buttock dark areas.Gently scrub for 2-3 minutes and massage in circular motions. Leave this mixture for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Finally pat dry your skin and apply a good moisturizer.
7. Sugar, Olive oil and Aloe vera gel
Take 2 tablespoons of white or brown Sugar, 1 tablespoon extra virgin Olive oil and 1 tablespoon Aloe vera gel. Mix them all to make a thick paste. Now apply this mixture on dark areas and gently rub in circular movements to exfoliate the dark skin. Let it stay for 10-15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water. Repeat this twice per week and see the difference within 1 month.
Some Prevention and Useful Tips for Dark Butt
- (i)If you have Acne on your buttocks, FirstCure Acne and then go with above remedies to lighten your buttock complexion.
- (ii)Avoid tight synthetic undergarments because they cause sweating and friction. Use cotton underwears and let breathe your buttocks skin.
- (iii)Don’t sit on same place for longer time. After some hours try to walk for a while to increase blood circulations in buttocks area.
- (iv)While taking a bath never neglect your buttock and just like other body parts properly clean your buttock.
- (v)If you don`t get rid of dark patches on buttocks by using above remedies then you must consult your problem with skin specialist.
- (vi)Sometimes darkening of buttocks is caused by fungal infection in that case first you must consult your problem with Dermatologist/Doctor.
- (vii)If dark areas on buttocks rapidly increase in size and also associate with pain then you must consult your problem with Doctor.
Source: Best Health Tips