It is an Uncool Look, to burst out angry, sometimes we are unaware of the surging volcano until it erupts, but if you have explosive anger make a conscious effort to notice the signs.
When your body goes into stress mode, you will likely start to experience certain physical signs. These might include:
- Your jaws are clenched and your muscles tense.
- Your head or stomach hurts.
- Your heart starts racing.
- You sweat (even the palms of your hands are sweaty).
- Your face flushes.
- Your body or your hands shake.
- You get dizzy.
Count to ten. If you feel yourself getting angry and are experiencing the symptoms of anger listed above, you can tell yourself that you don’t have to react right away. Counting can help you put off your feelings for the moment. It might feel a bit silly at first, but counting really can distract your long enough to calm down. Hold off on reacting and give yourself time to sort out your feelings.