Get Ready for Summer With This Full-Body Workout From the Tone It Up Girls
Tighten and tone from head to toe with this routine
Want to shape up for warmer weather? Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott (who you probably know as the Tone It Up Girls) shared their favorite full-body workout to help get you started. With just four exercises, you’ll target your core, shoulders, chest, triceps, glutes, hamstrings, and upper back. Complete the entire sequence with as little rest as possible to get your heart rate up, which helps your body torch calories. All you need is a little space and a yoga mat, making this the perfect workout to do at home (or outside in the sunshine).
And if you want more workouts from Karena and Katrina, here’s some good news: Starting April 24, the pair is launching an 8-Week Bikini Series Challenge to help you get toned and strong for summer. The challenge includes meal plans, fitness tips, workout videos, and more. Head to toneitup.com now to sign up.
TIU Punch ‘N Crunch
Begin by standing with your left foot forward, knees slightly bent, and hands held up by your face. Punch forward with your left arm, then bring back to center. Twist your upper body to the left as you punch with your right arm and bring back to center. Punch with your left arm one more time. As you bring your left arm back in, pull your left knee up to your chest. Lower back to start. Complete 15 reps, then switch sides.
Walk Out + Pushup
Begin standing with your feet together. Slowly hinge forward at the hips and lower your hands to the ground. Walk your hands forward until you’re in a plank position with your hands directly below your shoulders and core engaged. Perform a pushup. Walk your hands back to your feet and return to standing. Complete
Single Leg Row
Begin standing hinged forward on your left leg, knee slightly bent, and right leg behind you, arms holding dumbbells straight down in front of you. Engage your core to maintain balance. Pull weights up by your chest, elbows going directly behind you. Slowly lower arms back down. Complete 10 reps, then switch legs.
Plank Tuck Jumps
Begin in a plank position with your hands directly below shoulders and core engaged. Hop both feet toward your hands, then immediately jump back to start. Complete 20 reps.
You May Also Like
- Shape Up for Summer With This Beach Body Boot Camp
- The Affordable Secret Khloé Kardashian Uses to Tone Her Abs
- You Can Do This 8-Minute Tabata Workout Anywhere
- Can Coffee Make Your Workout Easier
- 6 Total-Body Moves to Get Ready for Summer
- Got 10 Minutes? This Kettlebell Workout Only Has 3 Exercises
- The Ultimate Jump Rope Workout
- New Abs Exercises From Our Favorite Celebrity Trainers
- 5 Dumbbell Exercises for a Full-Body Burn
- Train Like a Stark with This ‘Game of Cones’ Workout as You Watch Game of Thrones
- No-Running Cardio Workout
- 3 New Abs Exercises From Our Favorite Celebrity Trainers