1. Facial scrubs are not as condensed and tough as what we use for our bodies. Some of the facial washes have small tiny balls in the gel, that are used for gently exfoliating your skin.
2. A face scrub deeply cleanses your skin, and breaks up white heads.
3. You don’t need to always buy an expensive facial scrub, you can invest in homemade facial scrub.
4. When exfoliating your face, do not wash it first. Wet your fingers, then add some scrub to your damp fingers, and gently rub your face in soft circular motions.
5. How often you exfoliate your face depends on the type of your skin. For example, people with oily skin should exfoliate it three times a week. However, be sure to watch your skin carefully, if it gets irritated too quickly, then reduce the frequency.
6. A little goes a long way with exfoliating your face, meaning do not use a lot of product.
7. After you wash off the scrub from your face, be sure to pat your face dry, do not rub it.
8. Always leave your face a little damp after washing it, to apply lotion. That way, the moisture can lock into your skin, and you’ll look fresh and glowing in the morning.