Hello Foodie Fam! quick shout out to the tons of people that tried our last recipe and sent us pictures, I am sorry we weren’t able to share all of them on instagram. This is a great chicken recipe that is sure to please. Serve it with a side of regular or brown rice.
- Salt -to taste
- 1 cube maggi
- 6 pieces boneless chicken thighs (Cubed into chunks )
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanut
- 1 teaspoon dried pepper
- Salt and maggi – to taste
To Serve: Sesame seed and Chives (Optional)
- Combine chicken ingredients 1 through 4. Set aside
- Heat up the oil in a large skillet, add in the chicken mixture. cook the chicken stirring occasionally until golden and cooked through on all sides (7-10 minutes).
- Add all the sauce ingredients into the pan, add in 1/4 – 1/2 cup water. Stir. Simmer on medium heat for another 5 minutes
- Serve sauce on Rice. Add on sesame seed and chives.