Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1 large mango
- 1 large banana
- ⅓ cup coconut milk (The thick kind for cooking)
- Peel and cut mango and bananas into chunks. Place in a bag and freeze until solid
- place frozen mango and banana in a food processor or blender. Pulse until they become coarse crumbs, scrape down the sides of the processor bowl and continue to blend until they start to combine into a softer paste.
- Add in the coconut milk while blending. continue to process until fluffy .
- Serve immediately. Garnish as desired (dark chocolate, coconut flakes, granola are great options)
Recipe Modification – You can choose to serve this hard instead of soft server as pictured above. Simply pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight. scoop to serve.