Chicken Paprika Recipe
I am going to perpetuate the black stereotype and tell you all that I LOVE CHICKEN, yes I do. What’s not to love though: they are protein rich, tasty and there are a million and one ways to make them. I often come up with fun ways to cook chicken since it’s a consistent part of my diet. Here is a recipe I am calling CHICKEN Paprika, it is also chicken suya recipe, substitute paprika with Suya Spice.
• 10 chicken pieces
• 1 tspn salt
• 1 tspn black pepper
• 1/2 tspn each (Ginger powder , garlic powder and dried parsley)
• 2 cubes maggi (Bouillon cube)
• Large oven tray and 2 sheets aluminum foil
• 2 Table spoons Olive oil
• 1 heaped table spoon smoked paprika (Substitute Suya spice for Chicken Suya)
• In a large bowl, combine all the spices listed in A.
• Add the chicken into the spices a couple of pieces at a time, combine until well coated. Marinate the chicken overnight in the refrigerator.
• Set the oven to 325f .
• In the mean time remove the chicken from the fridge. In a large bowl, combine the paprika and the oil.
Note: Paprika has a high smoking point, be careful when cooking with it.