For trad and non-trad brides
Don’t you just love Bridal Week? With designers showcasing their latest wedding dress designs, full of layered tulle, elegant lace and dreamy embellishments, it’s enough to make romantics out of even the most cynical of us.
This year, the likes of Oscar de la Renta (with aCarrie Bradshaw wedding dress), Vera Wang and Monique Lhuilier presented their 2018 bridal collections, and they didn’t disappoint. Scroll down for our favourite ones.
1. The Temperley bow wedding dress
This gown is a simple halterneck style from the front, but turn round and there’s a fabulous bow on the back that makes it totally unique. As Anne Hathaway said of the Prada dress she wore to the 2013 Oscars, it’s ‘business in the front and a party in the back’.
2. The Oscar de la Renta off-the-shoulder wedding dress
No one does dreamy quite like Oscar de la Renta, and creative directors Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia outdid themselves with this collection. Our favourite? This floral appliqué dress that taps into the off-the-shoulder trend beautifully.
3. The Monique Lhuilier mermaid wedding dress
The Queen of structure does it again with this delicate fishtail dress with embellished bustier, complete with sheer cape. We’re in love.
4. The Marchesa short wedding dress
Non-trad brides, this one’s for you. The black bow detailing gives the otherwise girly ruffle skirt a tough edge.
5. The Naeem Khan embroidered wedding dress
Who says you need to wear white on your wedding day? This colourful Naeem Khan dress is the only excuse you need. Plus it reminds us a bit of Lily James’ wedding dress in Cinderella.
6. The Vera Wang romantic wedding dress
Vera Wang turned bridal wear on its head with her latest collection, which features asymmetric gowns, oversized black flowers and scallop detailing. We love this gown in particular, which reminds us of Elizabethan times.
7. The David’s Bridal lace wedding dress
The budget bridal brand strikes again with a collection that’ll wow brides on a budget. This intricate lace dress with just a hint of blue is perfection.
8. The Justin Alexander minimalist dress
Fans of 90s minimalism will see themselves in this wonderfully simple Justin Alexander gown.
9. The Reem Acra black wedding dress
It was all about monochrome at Reem Acre’s 20th Anniversary show, and we must admit we love the idea of getting married in a chic black column dress.
10. The Mira Zwillinger cloud wedding dress
Mira Zwillinger does appliqué like no other, and this latest collection didn’t disappoint. If we had to describe this dreamy gown, we’d say it’s like a cloud, in a good way obviously.
11. The Lela Rose wedding cape
Not technically a wedding dress, but we had to give a special mention to this lovely cape by Lela Rose. The ultimate cover up for winter brides.
Source: Marie Claire
You May Also Like
- Get Ready To Swoon At These Dip-Dry Ombre Wedding Dresses
- This Bride Wore The Most Beautiful Pink Wedding Dress
- Vintage Wedding Dresses That Will Never Go Out Of Style
- Everything You Need To Know About Getting The Perfect Wedding Dress
- 9 WEDDING DRESS TRENDS BRIDE TO BE NEED TO KNOW
- Wedding Guest Dresses To Rock This Season.
- These Wedding Guest Dresses Are What Dreams Are Made Of.
- Stunning Wedding Dresses Fresh From The Paris Haute Couture Runway
- Exquisite High Street Wedding Dresses And Where You Can Find Them.
- 10 Amazing Ways to Rewear Your Wedding Dress
- LATEST WEDDING DRESS STYLES
- FAB ASO EBI LOOKS FROM #ZIRAZIRA2017