Photo by Getty Images
7 Things To Remember If You’re An Aspiring Makeup Artist
Emmy Award-winning artist Stephanie Cozart Burton shares her must-know tips, gathered from decades of experience with celebs, including her husband, ‘Roots’ actor LeVar Burton.
Where To Start1/8
Professionalism Is Key2/8
Create A Positive Atmosphere3/8
Practice, Practice, Practice!4/8
Don’t Spill the Tea!5/8
Do Your Research6/8
Confidence Is Key7/8
burton makeup8/8Source: Essence
You May Also Like
- Answers To Your Most Common Makeup Question
- Makeup Artiste Takes Optical Illusions Out Of This World.
- Makeup Designs Inspired by Your Favorite Movies and TV Shows
- Makeup Looks That Will Get You Excited For Date Night
- 19 Marvelous Makeup Looks On Dark Skin
- Here Are The Right Concealer—For Every Skin Issue
- 5 Tips On How To Take Your Makeup From Office To Party.
- Best Primers For Protecting Your Make Up In This Heat.
- Magical Coachella Hair and Makeup
- 3 NEW EYE MAKE-UP TRENDS TO TRY THIS SUMMER
- NATURAL MAKEUP REMOVERS
- This Trick Will Change the Way You Apply Eyeliner