Good weaves are meant to be used for as many times as possible as long as they are properly maintained and taken care of. So today I’ll be sharing some tricks to maintain your weave
- Buy quality weaves- The quality of the hair you buy matters a lot, you can’t buy a hair that is not good enough and expect it to last very long.
- Avoid using products- oils and sprays will only weigh down. If you buy quality weave , you don’t need to.
- Wash it- always wash and treat it after use so it comes out shiny and bouncy.
- Remove the weave after four to 6 weeks.
- Wear a net when going to bed every night ,