1. Travel alone to a country you always wanted to visit.
2. Start eating healthy, and take more time to look after yourself.
3. Start working out regularly, and build the body you always wanted to have.
4. Learn something new, something you never considered learning before.
5. Apply for a master’s degree or any graduate studies
6. Meditate every day for 10 minutes, and be thankful for everything you have and don’t have.
7. You know that project you’ve been postponing for a long time now? It’s about time to start working on it.
8. Take that decision you’ve been afraid to take for a long time now.
9. Be completely financially independent.
10. Spend more time with your family.